Today Your Child Learned…
Dear Parent & Guardian,
We are excited to share that your child has completed the following PSHE lesson. Check out our overview and top tips to support their development…
Today’s PSHE Lesson
From Learning To Working (How Learning Impacts Our Lives)
Think about all the activities, routines and tasks that we regularly do that we may take for granted. We will all have learnt how to do simple tasks – reading a newspaper, signing a contract, riding a bike or eating a meal. Revising and passing exams, going to study at university and researching for a PhD is, of course, all about learning, the life skills that we learn along the way are essential for us all.
Go Above & Beyond
Here are some other ideas to support your childs PSHE lessons…
- Talk to your child about what they would like to do as a job in the future.
- Discuss the different ways of learning and what your child feels suits them best.
- Discuss the different types of education and learning that may be available in the future – work experience, apprenticeships, college or university.
- Talk about how learning a wide range of skills may suit your child better than studying a single subject area.
- Praise your child for achievements and encourage them to continue learning, support them if they find learning challenging and discuss any issues with their Teacher.
When it comes to your child’s development, teachers and parents are better together! By aligning our goals and education techniques, we can better realise our vision of positively preparing your child for their future.