Today Your Child Learned…
Dear Parent & Guardian,
We are excited to share that your child has completed the following PSHE lesson. Check out our overview and top tips to support their development…
Today’s PSHE Lesson
Helping Others To Get Help (What To Do When Others Need Help)
We all experience tricky situations or problems at some time in our lives and knowing that we have someone to talk to and ask for help and advice is comforting. Knowing how to comfort and reassure others is important too if we want someone to return the favour when we’re in need of help.
What We Covered In The PSHE Lesson
Here’s what we went through today…
- Problems that friends or family may face and how we could help them.
- How to see the signs that indicate someone needs help.
- Knowing what to say if you think someone might need help.
- Knowing what to do if you feel someone may need help for example, stay calm, be reassuring, listen to them, be patient and tell them to talk to a trusted adult or friend.
How You Can Help From Home
Here’s what you can talk about during dinner…
- Talk to your child about how they can help you around the house.
- Share times when you’ve helped someone who needed help or wanted to talk.
- Talk with your child about the people that we can talk to if we have worries or problems so that we can get their help.
When it comes to your child’s development, teachers and parents are better together! By aligning our goals and education techniques, we can better realise our vision of positively preparing your child for their future.