Today Your Child Learned…
Dear Parent & Guardian,
We are excited to share that your child has completed the following PSHE lesson. Check out our overview and top tips to support their development…
Today’s PSHE Lesson
You Get Out What You Put Into Life (How Our Treatment Of Others Affects Us)
Being kind and treating others with kindness is an admirable quality that we recognise in people. It’s likely that those we’re close to mirror our own values and qualities and if others are kind to you, it’s likely that you show it to them in return! Kindness is an important quality. World Kindness Day is in November each year.
What We Covered In The PSHE Lesson
Here’s what we went through today…
- Kindness is a behaviour where a person displays a pleasant disposition with concern and consideration for others. It’s considered a virtue, and is recognised as being a valuable quality in many cultures and religions.
- Being kind to others is important. It can reduce stress and what you give is what you receive.
- Kindness is involved in our everyday lives like supporting the community, volunteering, keeping friend and family relationships and more.
Go Above & Beyond
Here are some other ideas to support your childs PSHE lessons…
- Share times where you’ve shown kindness to others and they’ve returned the kindness.
- Ask your child if they’ve ever been kind to someone and had kindness shown in return.
- Talk about how being kind encourages kindness.
- Ask your child if they feel that they’ve ever been unkind and how this felt for them.
- How do they think the recipient of the unkindness felt?
When it comes to your child’s development, teachers and parents are better together! By aligning our goals and education techniques, we can better realise our vision of positively preparing your child for their future.