Today Your Child Learned…
Dear Parent & Guardian,
We are excited to share that your child has completed the following PSHE lesson. Check out our overview and top tips to support their development…
Today’s PSHE Lesson
You Get Out What You Put Into Life (Our Morals And How They Affect Others)
Having a moral compass and knowing what’s right and wrong in our own minds and hearts may prevent us from getting into trouble and stop us from breaking the law. Temptation and peer pressure may persuade us to do things that we know are wrong. Having the courage and understanding that this is not the way to behave is an important life lesson. It’s our responsibility to show our children what’s right and what’s wrong and to talk about the consequences of our actions.
Go Above & Beyond
Here are some other ideas to support your childs PSHE lessons…
- Ask your child what morals are, talk about how having morals can help us to avoid temptation and pressures to behave in ways that we know are wrong.
- Talk about times when you may have been tempted to go against your morals for example, keeping a purse that you’ve found.
- Talk about why you changed your mind and how your decision affected you and others.
- Ask your child if they’ve ever been tempted to do something that they know is wrong and what they did about this and why?
- What could the consequences have been had they made the wrong moral decision.
When it comes to your child’s development, teachers and parents are better together! By aligning our goals and education techniques, we can better realise our vision of positively preparing your child for their future.